There is a quote I love that, to me, explains the importance of photographs and why they should be cherished.
“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”
— DOROTHEA LANGE
When you book with us, we want it to be about more than just an hour of me snapping photos. I want it to be a whole experience. I want you to not stress out about what to wear, making sure the kids are on their best behavior, or where to order prints. I will worry about all of that. Even the kids! We will have fun, I promise. I will walk you through the process step-by-step and will be there to answer any questions along the way.
Keep in mind, while getting photos taken is an “expense” , you are paying for a forever moment. These will be photos you will look back on and remember that exact moment.
I want you to have the best time and remember your photography session as a time of laughter and fun and good vibes.
Families | Maternity | Couples
What your session includes:
- Pre-Session Consultation
- Let’s grab a coffee and discuss details of your upcoming session like wardrobe ideas, location options, and anything else. We will also go over your client contract. Not able to meet? We can text or email, too.
- Wardrobe Assistance
- Stressed about wardrobe? I’ve got you covered! I’m always up for helping and sending outfit ideas since wardrobe is a huge part of having the best photos you can.
- 60-90 Minutes of Shoot Time
- This will be the time we have designated for your session.
- 1 Location
- The shooting location will be planned prior to your session. Should we need to meet at a separate location, travel time will not be deducted from shoot time. *additional travel charge possible depending on location
- Digital Gallery
- You will be able to download your professionally edited, high resolution images directly from your gallery.
- Purchase Options
- You will notice you have a shopping cart on your photos. This allows you to purchase prints or products if you desire directly from your gallery.
25% due at time of booking with remainder due one week prior to session.