There is a quote I love that, to me, explains the importance of photographs and why they should be cherished.
“Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.”
— DOROTHEA LANGE
When you book with us, we want it to be about more than just an hour of me snapping photos. I want it to be a whole experience. I want you to not stress out about what to wear, making sure the kids are on their best behavior, or where to order prints. I will worry about all of that. Even the kids! We will have fun, I promise. I will walk you through the process step-by-step and will be there to answer any questions along the way.
Keep in mind, while getting photos taken is an “expense” , you are paying for a forever moment. These will be photos you will look back on and remember that exact moment.
I want you to have the best time and remember your photography session as a time of laughter and fun and good vibes.
What your session fee includes:
- Pre-Session Consultation
- Let’s grab a coffee and discuss details of your upcoming session like wardrobe ideas, location options, and anything else. We will also go over your client contract. Not able to meet? We can text or email, too.
- Wardrobe Assistance
- Stressed about wardrobe? I’ve got you covered! I’m always up for helping and sending outfit ideas since wardrobe is a huge part of having the best photos you can.
- 60-90 Minutes of Shoot Time
- This will be the time we have designated for your session.
- 1 Location
- The shooting location will be planned prior to your session. Should we need to meet at a separate location, travel time will not be deducted from shoot time. *additional travel charge possible depending on location
- Proofing Gallery
- Here you will be able to see all the watermarked images with a “simple” edit. This is just for you to go through and let me know which images you’d like to have. I will then thoughtfully edit them and upload them back to your gallery, watermark-free.
- 10-12 Professionally Edited Images in Private Gallery
- After editing is completed, I will send you login info for your beautiful online gallery. There you will be able to download your images as well as place print and product orders.
- Should you decide you’d like to add on more images, that is definitely an option. Add-on photos are as follows: $25 each, Buy 4 Get 1 FREE, Buy 10, get 5 FREE, or Entire collection $400
SESSIONS START AT $350 WITH CLIENTS TYPICALLY INVESTING AROUND $500
WE ARE EXCITED TO NOW BE OFFERING VIDEOGRAPHY!
GET EVEN MORE FROM YOUR SESSION BY ADDING ON A BEAUTIFUL, ONE-OF-A-KIND DOCUMENTARY FILM FOR $250.
(check Videography tab for films)
$50 is due at time of booking with the remainder due 1 week prior to your session.